‘QAIDA’ Your First Step to Learn Quran
The first step is to learn Qaida, which contains pronunciation and tajweed rules that provide the basis. It is mandatory and beneficial for non-Arabs as they would not be able to pronounce the words correctly without knowing the basic rules. Arabic is a rich and robust language with having vast vocabulary. It does change the meaning when applied in different forms. Each word can convey multiple meanings when used in different situations, and the slightest mistake in pronouncing the word can change its meaning. So, to learn the proper pronunciation of the terms, one has to begin with Qaida, which contains all the alphabet of the Arabic language. It also carries the rules of pronunciation. After completing Qaida, one could pronounce the words easily.
If you are willing to learn Quran accurately, you are at the right place; we provide you with competent teachers. Our teachers will ensure that you understand the proper pronunciation and correct sounds of letters, as it is the first and fundamental step to learning the Quran. Book a Free Trial Class Now.
Where To Start?
People do have this misconception in their mind that the best time to learn Quran is childhood. It is true but not a hard and fast rule. One can learn Quran at any age.
1. What are the benefits of taking an online Basic Qaida course from Alhekma Academy?
A. Taking a basic Qaida course from an online academy offers learning at your own pace, Experienced and Qualified teachers who can provide personalized attention and feedback on your progress & interactive learning tools, and resources to make the learning experience engaging and fun.
2. Do I need any prior knowledge of the Qaida to enroll in an online Basic Qaida course?
A. No, prior knowledge of the Qaida is not necessary to enroll in this course.
3. How long does it take to complete a Basic Qaida course?
A. The duration of the course can vary depending on the individual’s level of proficiency and commitment to learning.
What Will You Learn?
- 1. Improved Pronunciation: The course can help individuals learn how to pronounce Arabic letters and words correctly.
- 2. Better Understanding: By learning the Arabic alphabet and basic grammar, individuals can better understand the meaning and context of Quranic verses.
- 3. Enhanced Memorization: Basic Qaida courses can help individuals memorize the Arabic alphabet and basic Quranic verses, which can aid in the memorization of longer verses and chapters in the future.
- 4. Improved Confidence: Learning the basics of Quranic Arabic can boost an individual's confidence in their ability to read and understand the Quran.