TOS & Refund Policy
If you register for your online classes at Alhekma academy or your kid’s classes as a student, you will agree to the following Terms of Service (TOS) and Refund Policy:
- You should pay the fee at the due date – monthly fees are paid in advance on the first week of the month. Classes can be ceased (paused) if you do not pay the fee on the due date.
- The student drops the course before the course starts to date. A full refund (100%) of the amount paid is reimbursed to the student.No refund credit if the student drops the course after the subscription date passes.
- Alhekma Academy reserves the right to stop the classes if the payment is overdue for more than 7 days without any excuse.
- If students miss any class without prior notice (except in case of emergency), absent will be marked and no makeup class will be arranged.
- If you want to cancel a class any day, you are required to inform your teacher on Zoom or email us 6 hours earlier to avail of the makeup class.
- Alhekma Academy reserves the right to cancel the classes if any student remains absent for more than two weeks without prior notice and no refund will be entertained as per our
Terms of Service (TOS) and Refund Policy.
- Never share your contact information like phone number, Email address, and credit card information with any teacher. Alhekma Academy will not be held responsible in case of misuse
- Alhekma Academy reserves the right to change teachers anytime if needed for quality teaching purposes. In case the teacher resigns/is terminated, students will be provided with new Quran teachers, and students will not stay in touch with any individual.
- Alhekma academy will increase the fee of every student according to the terms of service (TOS) with the ratio of about10-12% of the present fee every year at the end of the year of the Gregorian calendar.
- Alhekma academy may revise its Terms of Service & Conditions at any point in time and those would be added and updated on our website as well. These Terms of Service (TOS) and refund policy are applicable to all students